Junior Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
Location: Zalau / Calarasi, Romania
Department: Mechanical Maintenance
Purpose: Gain necessary technical and managerial knowledge to develop a successful career in Maintenance and making this area a more fulfilling place to work.
- Follow up the execution of the maintenance activities by ensuring that the internal/external services comply with time, cost, quality and safety standards
- Ensure availability of necessary materials and spare parts guaranteeing adequate stock levels
- Prepares the budget of spare parts
- Analyze machine performance in order to identify the causes of defects and propose corrective and preventive actions
- Look for improvement opportunities and maximize machines’ useful life
During this complex development cycle of 2 years, you will go through the following phases:
- Experience in 2 departments over the course of the program
- 1 month Induction Camp (International Online Workshops)
- E-learnings, on the job training and other specialized courses
- Degreed in: Mechanical Engineering or other related technical fields.
- Language: English - Intermediate
- Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook, Mechanical Maintenance
- Passion for the industrial, technical and manufacturing industry
- Enjoys being technically "hands-on" activities
- A proactive and problem solving mindset when it comes to facing challenges.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working environment
- Flexible Benefits
- Relocation Bonus
- 24 days annual leave