IT on-site Support Officer
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The IT on-site Support Officer is the dedicated person who supports the good run of the organization, from the technical and knowledge perspective. He actively and constantly educates the end user community for the new technologies that we are adopting, being the Digital Hub advocates of the Allianz Technology Group.
- Desk side Break-fix support for computers, mobiles, Support for local meeting Rooms;
- Responsible for the onsite IT Setup (connectivity/maintenance/troubleshooting)
- Responsible for Local IT hardware and software topics
- Records and solves tickets / incidents raised by users
- Responsible for the IT Inventory (yearly cleanup, update and reporting if required) and physical asset tracking and updating
- Constantly find new ways to support the customers better by bringing new ideas and implementing them (hardware, connectivity, networking, etc.);
- Educates the end user community for the various technologies we are using;
- Accepts and provides for the technical changes coming from the group and makes proper announcements of installation/availability;
- Provision of IMAC/R (Installation / replacement / change / relocation / removal) services;
- Maintains the relationship with the local providers for IT related matters
- Creates and updates IT procedures
- Implements IT policies/procedures/processes that come from the group
- Responsible for IT induction of new joiners and support for all employees working onsite / remotely.
- Responsible for the demand management process - Ongoing management of workstation and workplace services to enable simplicity, service cost, performance, and risk transparency
- Coordinates the local IT SPOC team
- Manages the CCTV and access control systems
- Provides technical input and is involved in the IT equipment acquisition process
- Responsible for IT equipment disposal process
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an on-site Helpdesk position;
- Good networking knowledge (LAN/WAN TCP/IP based networks);
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Good knowledge about Microsoft Windows OS (installing, configuring);
- Knowledge in using MS Office package;
- Optional: Active Directory; Service Now
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced PC knowledge (including MS Office package);
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Able to work independently.
- Strong social, analytical and communication skills;
- Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure;
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in complex environment.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.