Building operations coordinator
Hays is the leading global specialist recruitment group. We are the experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions.
We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. At Hays, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business.
• Knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements for Clients assets as well as of Contract Management.
• Problem solving
• Good decision making
• Excellent written/verbal communications
• Spreadsheet and word processing
• Customer focused
• Good inter-personal skills
• Attention to detail
• Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
• Previous reception or hospitality experience
• Education: Diploma/degree level in technical discipline
• Creation and adherence of planned maintenance regime for Clients assets
• Follow up on maintenance planned by Landlord
• Attendance to unplanned maintenance activity
• Response and activity relating to Trouble Ticket (remedy) requests- responding within agreed SLA’s
• Management and tracking of Building Operations stock including but not limited to:
o Power supplies
• Management of local supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and reactive repairs
• Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment.
• Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies including Safety groups- putting in place action plans when appropriate
• Oversee Building Operating and Maintenance manuals- managing updates when necessary.
• Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team) and not limited to
o Support of daily cleaning inspection
o Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
o Landscaping (when present)
• You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
• Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
• Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...