Billing Specialist with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Billing Specialist with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Advanced level of English
• Proficient level of French
• Accounting knowledge – intermediate level
• Similar experience in positions requiring interaction with end customers.
• Relevant work experience with collection tools and SAP system (represents an advantage)
Nice to have
• Personal culture and client management expertise.
• High motivation and ability to learn.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
The purpose of this position is to communicate verbally and in writing with the end customers and the related departments in the customer organization in order to ensure all accounts receivables operations are performed in line with the operating standards and work instructions.
• Maintain customer master data as set up the new customers. Or changes in the master data.
• Run order blocks and release credit holds.
• Creation of invoices and credit memos: issuing, checking, and sending invoices to the Clients.
• Verbal & Written communication with client and related internal departments.
• Tracking and reporting billing performance, using the billing tool in place.
• Verify discrepancies by clients, and resolve their billing issues.
• Perform Audit and J-SOX controls-related activities.
• Building, updating, and learning the standard operating procedures.
• Calling out of all unsolved/unclear issues to the internal management team.
• Attractive salary
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Professional training and great career development opportunities
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance
• Remote from any city in Romania
• Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.