Prototype Product Coordinator, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where you grow, enjoy and inspire. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more.Qualifications
- University degree in Technical field or Economics with a technical background
- Experience with manufacturing of Prototype production in automotive industry would be a plus
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Structured and analytic approach
- Result Oriented
- Planning Skills
- Team orientation, team player
- High commitment to company, plant and department targets
- Advanced English knowledge is mandatory
- German/ Spanish / Hungarian knowledge is a plus
- Experience in working with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with SAP system is a plus
Top 3 Competencies
- Coordination Skills
- Process/Tool Know-How
- Data analytics/Reporting
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members. You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
- You will be creating the prototype build timelines for improved traceability of material and plant planning. The aim is to ensure timely and high-quality prototype deliveries.
- You are going to coordinate correctly and timely order creation, tracking of internal workflows and change requests.
- You will be offering support in the prototype forecasting process with a focus on Sample shop capacities including prioritization of the various prototype orders in the case of bottlenecks.
- You will extract and sort monthly key figures on prototype quantities, lead times and recurring issues within the sample process. Monthly reporting of project progress for timely escalation and presentation of critical projects in the management meetings.
- You will be tracking the entire Sample build process including communication of the current progress in the direction of engineering, project team and sales responsible. Define, visualize and align cross-functional material and information flow.
- You will act as a first level support for prototype order creators(sales or engineering)
- You will be supporting continuous improvement process and rollout of process improvements and changes within the business unit