Customer Management Support - Finance - TSR
You will be a part of the Customer support department of Continental Automotive Romania SRL. You will be responsible, for several customers of one of our Divisions, for the following activities:
* Manage the open receivable for external customers, contact the customer and request payment on overdue accounts, cooperate with sales department in order to clear the open positions and achieve the targeted KPI of the division;
* Analyze the differences related to price, quality and quantity issues, access the B2B portal of the customers. Cooperate with other departments (sales, logistics) in order to clarify the differences;
* Trace all the prototype and engineering open invoices, assure that the goods reception has been booked in customer system in order to receive the payment;
* Consulting Key Account Organization for high differences and claims and contact the customer's buyer for price contract differences;
* Support for Sales Management and other departments from other locations;
* Other responsibilities: prepare complex reports related to the area of responsibility, respect internal and customers' procedures;
* Proposing and implementing improvements of the procedures and tools related to the area of responsibility it is highly appreciated. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Course of study:
* Faculty of Economics / Master of Economics; Experience:
* minimum 3 years, relevant area Accounts Receivable or Credit Management / Logistics experience; Language skills:
* English Advanced; IT skills:
* SAP is a plus;
* Microsoft office advanced; Soft skills:
* Self derived persons;
* High initiative skills;
* oriented towards delivering results;
* High networking and communication skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.