Lead UI / UX
The Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) Inc. is a Fortune 500, multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products, headquartered in New York City. As the global leader in prestige beauty, we touch over half a billion consumers a year. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through both digital commerce and retail channels. As part of an amazing IT organization, the Lead User Experience & Product Design will evolve and standardize the creative direction of our digital products and lead product design activities within the digital technology and engineering space. You create the user experience for the core journeys and products by closely partnering with product owners, engineers, and usability test leads to enhance the overall quality, value, and experience of our products and core journeys.
- Excellent track record and proven ability to produce effective, innovative solutions on an enterprise scale. Constantly evaluating the evolving IT industry to be on top of the latest innovations in IT and performing fit analysis of new technologies, sharing the same with key stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, influence/negotiation skills, analytical skills, and conflict management experience. Ability to problem-solve, think creatively, challenge the status quo, and manage ambiguity.
- Ability to work during evenings or on weekends to support special tasks or projects. Adaptability to work in a global culture that includes a 24/7 support model. Potentially need to travel to support critical projects.
- Experience with IT project management concepts and reporting. Proficient (oral and written) in English as a business language. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently on projects and collaborate as a contributing team member
- Extremely detail-oriented and the ability to manage
- Ability to research, analyze and resolve complex problems with minimal supervision and escalate issues as appropriate