We software because we care, since 2002.
Through our international projects we are present at Global and European scale in industries like travel, banking, retail, food and telecommunications. Our commitment to excellence lay down immutable core values of our culture and of our vision.
Through our clients we were able to enrich the experience and quality of interaction with software applications for millions of end users. We have redefined concepts for over a decade and a half and marked the change by creating new environments. We accepted many challenges due to impetuous needs of our clients for discovering new ways to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems. Leveraging creativity and constantly preoccupied with usability, we continue to invent tools and innovate the delivery of services.
Our major skills:
- creating innovative ways for services delivery;
- inventing tools, environments and daring approaches;
- discovering new methods to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems.
Skills and requirements:
• Fundamental understanding of Windows & Linux Operating System (Server-side); for example: understands job control, soft and hard links, and distinctions between the kernel and userspace.
• Willingness to learn new things and technologies (middleware, network, storage)
• Good spoken and written English.
• Experience using an enterprise ticketing system (SCCD/Service Now/Remedy/JIRA etc.)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of training users in applications, operating system fundamentals, and writing basic documentation
• Understanding of ITIL process with appropriate fundamental accreditation
• Excellent follow-up and time control skills
• Ability to work effectively with team members, multiple departments, and vendors
• Should be able to mentor junior members of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Extremely flexible if the workflow is changing
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
• Perform real-time proactive monitoring of servers, databases, and network devices
• Perform troubleshooting for diverse technologies based on existing procedures (highly diverse infrastructure environments)
• Accurately log incidents within a ticketing system, documenting symptoms, and perform event rating
• Update assigned tasks in a timely manner; escalate as required to management, vendors, and clients.
• Monitors multiple logs across diverse platforms to uncover specific activities as they occur from platform to platform.
• Ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance, problem resolution, and customer satisfaction.
• Interact with systems engineers, developers, and other personnel to quickly troubleshoot, triage, and resolve issues
• Develop and maintain positive communications between Global Service Desk, Site Services, and IT Infrastructure teams.
• Manage the intake and recording of information to ensure that it is accurate. Continuously evaluate the services provided and capture this information in the department's reports and metrics.
• Create and implement documentation and procedures for alerting and escalation.
Shifts 24x7 - Morning 06:00-15:00; Late 14:00 - 23:00; Night 22:00-07:00