Support Specialist with German language
We software because we care, since 2002.
Through our international projects we are present at Global and European scale in industries like travel, banking, retail, food and telecommunications. Our commitment to excellence lay down immutable core values of our culture and of our vision.
Through our clients we were able to enrich the experience and quality of interaction with software applications for millions of end users. We have redefined concepts for over a decade and a half and marked the change by creating new environments. We accepted many challenges due to impetuous needs of our clients for discovering new ways to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems. Leveraging creativity and constantly preoccupied with usability, we continue to invent tools and innovate the delivery of services.
Our major skills:
- creating innovative ways for services delivery;
- inventing tools, environments and daring approaches;
- discovering new methods to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems.
Fluency in spoken and written both German and English
Very good problem solving skills
Very good analytical skills
Ability to perform under pressure
Fast learner, positive attitude
Great communication skills
Tasks and Activities:
• Providing initial remote technical software & hardware support to clients by phone/mail/ticketing tool
• Analyzing problems/situations, understanding problem impact on client business
• Applying problem solving techniques
• Responding to client queries, providing timely resolutions to client issues
• Logging all related activities for each customer query and handling client data securely
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
• Make sure the process conformity and SLAs are accomplished
• Maintaining highest client satisfaction
• Maintaining positive client relationships even in severe and pressurized situations
Mon - Fri, 7 am - 10 pm (3 shifts by rotation)
Sat 9 am - 6 pm (by rotation)
Oncall from 10pm to 9am (by rotation)