Integration Project Manager (French)
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• 1-5 years experience in technical project management, agile mindset;
• Basic technical skills in multiple areas (system administration, networking, virtualization, web servers, load balancers, databases, middleware, security, etc), application deployment lifecycle;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact daily with both clients and technical contributors;
• Able to work in parallel on several projects (reaching 7-10 projects) and following up multiple items on different statuses;
• Proactively identify problems, anticipate obstacles and push things forward to deliver the expected level of service to our clients;
• Good level of French and English in order to communicate with internal clients from various business areas (Paris, Bangalore and Bucharest).
• Delivery of the infrastructure solutions as specified by the architects respecting the company’ norms;
• It’s a unique mix of IT service management, client relationship and technical skills in a constantly transforming environment;
• Manages multiple projects in parallel together with the application development teams;
• Collaborates with and orchestrates the contributors from different support teams (system engineers, network administrators, backup operators, monitoring, database administrators, middleware specialists, security teams, technical experts);
• Work together with project implementation teams from various business units to build the required infrastructure and solve any integration problem that could arise until project goes live;
• Analyze and challenge the requirements and commit on agreed deadlines;
• Act as an interface between company’s technical teams, Solution Project Manager, architects, consultants, development teams and project managers charged to build the solution from the business side.
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment