Export Planner with French
As Export Planner, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have thе opportunity to develop your career.
What will you bring in the team?
- Preferably at least 2 years experience in corporate environment;
- University studies (preferably Logistic, Transport or Commerce);
- Language proficiency in French and English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Problem-solving ability, accuracy and attention to details;
- Ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units & across levels -Excellent communication skills and customer oriented thinking.
- Manage the expedition of the client’s request and supply chain of Europe market and meet the expectations in order to ensure the cost/delay engagemеnts;
- Plan the orders by meeting the deadlines regarding the delivery of orders;
- Manage the potential complaints received from the factories and propose alternative solutions;
- Encourage the factories and the carriers to avoid the delays;
- Cancel the orders in case of missing merchandise;
- Implement the right solutions when encountering potential issues;
- Prepare the customs documentation on time;
- Follow the correct billing procedure;
- Plan the orders by respecting the laws and the particularities of each country;
- Collaborate with the Key Users in order to identify, treat the potential issues and propose the right solutions;
- Collaborate with the Logistics specialists in order to find the best way to treat the urgent orders.
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical and dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price;
- Massage subscription at a preferential price;
- Partial contribution to retirement pension - third pillar;
- Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
- Employee discounts and financial aids;
- Free fruit, water and coffee at the office;
- A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
- A multinational structure where you can start building your career.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it.
If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.