Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
· Expert-level knowledge of C++ on the Windows platform is required.
· Knowledge of MFC, COM and STL is required.
· Ability to create REST interfaces using C++, experience with NGINX and a relational database is a plus.
· Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming with appropriate use of data structures and algorithms is expected.
· Experience with source code control and build and continuous integration tools and virtualization (Git/SVN, Jenkins) is required.
· Experience with automated testing – both unit tests and integration tests, is required.
· Prior exposure to HMI/SCADA software is desirable.
· Collaborate with technical product managers and system engineers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
· Participage technical discussions and create design artifacts, keeping in view the maintainability and sustainability of the software
· Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
· Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
· Work across all application layers, including GUIs, middle-tier, messaging and the data persistence layer
· Understand performance parameters and assess application performance