At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do.
If you want to join our team, please visit our Hipo employer profile to discover more job opportunities.
• Excellent level of spoken and written English;
• Computer literacy: MS Office package;
• Structured, logical thinking; good organizing skills, self-motivation and flexibility;
• Knowledge of the market research methodologies and products would be a significant plus:
• Desirable - but not mandatory - previous experience on a similar position or a relevant position for the specifics of this job ( Market Research/ Marketing/ Client Service);
• Collaborates closely with other departments involved in the elaboration of the project and liaises with the client in all phases of the project
• Manages a given portfolio of clients & online research projects
• Analyses requirements, consults with clients on methodology, suggests changes to the client where needed, identifies and provides solutions to issues
• Prepares the documentation for own projects, checks for nonconformity gaps and suggests improvements
• Is accountable for delivering accurate market research data to Ipsos’ clients
What would we offer?
• Specialized training for the job;
• Great team, always ready to help you and work together with you on difficult tasks;
• Various and challenging projects within an international framework;
• Self-reliance and responsibility;
• Paid subscription for medical services and meal tickets.