SQM Project Manager for VNI HMI - TSR
* Align planning with AP with regards to supplier release, SCR, nomination etc;
* Ensure early involvement of SQM and suppliers;
* Assign SQM CI to each new component;
* Drive component introduction within the customer and development projects;
* Initiate corrective actions (e.g. escalation) in case the project schedule or component quality requirements can't be met;
* Provide feedback by experts about requirements fulfilment of supplied components;
* Manage cross-functional clarification if needed;
* Regular update of Component Introduction Status;
* To feedback continuously APQP / PPAP status from SQM towards project team/ engineering;
* Provide regular report to BU SQM Manager;
* Support in-time releases of new components;
* Facilitate the hand-over from SQM CI towards SQM Make Market (if needed);
* Ensure availability of Maturity Evaluation and updates from project team;
* Identify missing or not up-to-date audits / GQA and request (re-)audit/completion from responsible SQM;
* Track and support execution of Supplier Component Review (SCR);
* Support in-time sourcing of feasible suppliers with decisions signed according signature rules.
* Knowledge of SQM and Quality Processes & Tools incl. SAP;
* Project Management;
* Technical knowledge;
* Communication ( english) and presentation skills;
* Working in & coordination of international teams.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.