We software because we care, since 2002.
Through our international projects we are present at Global and European scale in industries like travel, banking, retail, food and telecommunications. Our commitment to excellence lay down immutable core values of our culture and of our vision.
Through our clients we were able to enrich the experience and quality of interaction with software applications for millions of end users. We have redefined concepts for over a decade and a half and marked the change by creating new environments. We accepted many challenges due to impetuous needs of our clients for discovering new ways to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems. Leveraging creativity and constantly preoccupied with usability, we continue to invent tools and innovate the delivery of services.
Our major skills:
- creating innovative ways for services delivery;
- inventing tools, environments and daring approaches;
- discovering new methods to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems.
Semarchy, DBX, Cosmo and Linkurious experience. Domain knowledge in SAP and/or Finance is also required.
Knowledge of IoT / Digital Twin desirable.
• AWS experience
• Experience of AWS Architecture, AWS CloudFront, AWS S3, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, AWS CloudFormation and other AWS tools (ideally with some AWS certification or training)
• Experience with GIT and source code management best practices
• Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
• Experience in working with AWS S3 and native managed services along with Informatica BDM, Python/Spark, Scoop, Scala
• Experience in AWS kinesis (and other data streaming technologies)