IT Specialist L1.5 in English Language
We software because we care, since 2002.
Through our international projects we are present at Global and European scale in industries like travel, banking, retail, food and telecommunications. Our commitment to excellence lay down immutable core values of our culture and of our vision.
Through our clients we were able to enrich the experience and quality of interaction with software applications for millions of end users. We have redefined concepts for over a decade and a half and marked the change by creating new environments. We accepted many challenges due to impetuous needs of our clients for discovering new ways to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems. Leveraging creativity and constantly preoccupied with usability, we continue to invent tools and innovate the delivery of services.
Our major skills:
- creating innovative ways for services delivery;
- inventing tools, environments and daring approaches;
- discovering new methods to enhance the usability of computers, software applications and complex systems.
IT Specialist with very good English language skills and:
- good communication skills;
- ability to work under pressure;
- ability to multitask;
- ability to work in a team environment;
- proactive and intuitive;
- available to work in a 24x7 shared model;
- general IT knowledge:
Must have: Windows OS, MS Office
- Providing initial technical software support to clients;
- Interacting with client and company functions consistently until problem solution;
- Analyzing problems/situations, understanding problem impact on client business;
- Applying problem solving techniques;
- Responding to client queries, providing timely resolutions to client issues;
- Maintaining highest client satisfaction;
- Maintaining positive client relationships even in severe and high pressure situations;
- Logging all related activities using the appropriate tool for each customer query and
handling client data securely;
- Employing client‘s standard support delivery methodologies and tools;
- Performing in international software support delivery processes and environments.