Member relations coordinator
At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do.
If you want to join our team, please visit our Hipo employer profile to discover more job opportunities.
• University degree or currently attending university courses
• Strong customer facing focus and excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accurate organization of materials across accounts
• Possesses a “do whatever it takes” attitude toward getting the job done, putting forth the time and effort to accomplish goals
• Ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously, work under deadlines and subject to heavy project load
• Ability to work comfortably with minimal supervision, take responsibility, deal with ill-defined
• Strong investigation and problem-solving skills, takes ownership, follows issues through to completion
Candidates for this role must be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
• Responsible for mailbox support for all social spaces, including daily correspondence with members, canned message database management and identifying which messages should be responded to by client service staff.
• Keep social spaces data bases clean by timely removing undeliverable email addresses on an ongoing basis
• Creation of internal reporting (ex. mailbox activity across accounts)
• Liaise with mailbox support teams globally
• Responsible for incentive fulfillment for all social spaces including handling incentive requests, notifying winners, management of fulfillment process (including purchase and management of inventory) and maintaining incentive database.
• Maintaining accounting/billing aspect of incentive fulfillment