This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Tazz by eMAG active
View all jobs Recruitment Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
At Tazz by eMAG, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We are always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG Group.Requirements
Reporting to the Recruitment Business Partner, the job holder will coordinate all recruitment processes for our Operations Division. If you have in-depth experience with recruiting procedures, from advertising job openings to interviewing and evaluating candidates, we’d like to meet you. Knowledge of online and offline sourcing techniques is a plus.
• Proven work experience as a Sourcer or Recruiter in a recruitment agency for at least 3 years;
• Understanding of full cycle recruiting;
• Hands-on experience with blue collar candidate sourcing and interviewing;
• Thorough knowledge of labor legislation;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Romanian and in English;
• Ability to network via social media and other professional platforms;
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Managing the entire recruitment and selection process for our Operations Division, including designing and posting recruitment announcements;
• Development of recruitment channels and techniques by implementing modern search methods;
• Adopting alternative search techniques to help and improve the recruitment process;
• Pre-selection and evaluation of the received CVs, establishment and holding of interviews, testing of candidates, making a short list, drawing up job offers, etc .;
• Preparation of activity reports on the situation of managed projects.
What we offer
• Attractive salary and benefits' package;
• Opportunity to work with the latest developments in the industry;
• Stay in touch with new technologies and trends, suggest business directions and solutions;
• Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products.
• The company offers a remote and semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees.