Prysmian Group is world leader in the energy and telecom cables and systems industryRequirements
• Accounting or finance degree
• Previous experience in an accounting or finance role
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Time management skills
• Ability to remain confidential
• Additional certification is a bonus
• German language at least medium level
• Follow established procedures and guidelines to perform clerical accounting procedures accurately and on time.
• Maintain accurate financial records or account books.
• Make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics.
• Classify, code and record financial transactions and post entries to the general ledger.
• Check balance statements and other information provided by financial institutions.
• Supports the development of reporting packages including statutory reporting and group consolidated reporting (Hyperion)
• Ensures the statutory reporting compliance to the local laws and regulation and the group policies for the assigned legal entities
Prysmian Group is the world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. Each year, the Group manufacturers thousands of miles of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, as well as medium low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. We also produce a comprehensive range of optical fibers, copper cables and connectivity for voice, video and data transmission for the telecommunication sector.
We are almost 29.000 employees, across 52 countries. Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is helping transform the world around us.