Embedded Software Engineer
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
Requirements / Candidate’s profile
- Graduate of a higher technical education institution: Bachelor/ Master degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Automatics;
- 1-5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Previous experience in automotive industry is an advantage;
- Advanced written and spoken English;
- Basic spoken in Italian, German or French would be a plus (not mandatory);
Technical Knowledge of:
- Low level programming C/C++;
- Low level drivers;
- System Architecture design principles
- Architecture modeling methodologies and tools - AUTOSAR
- Analytic tools and methodologies (e.g. FMEA, FTA)
- Product Development Standard Processes (PDH)
- Quality System knowledge
- Operating Systems & Concurrent Programming
- Object oriented code development
- Functional Safety standard and design rules (ISO 26262) knowledge
- Automotive SPICE and/or CMMI knowledge
- Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence tools)
- Working with requirements management tools;
- Capability to effectively design and use multiprocessor architectures;
- Software Design;
- Linux (nice to have);
- Familiarity with techniques to monitor system/modules performances, identify bottlenecks, optimize performances
- Problem solving;
- Train and support other colleagues;
- Knowledge sharing;
- Eager to learn and develop him/herself;
- Focused on results;
- Communicative and supportive;
- Team player;
- Analytic and creative;
The SW Solutions Architect (SWSA) is part of the Software Solutions and Designs Team and she/he directly reports to SW Solutions and Designs manager.
As part of the Offer Team she/he contributes to the early definition of the product during the Offer Phase in order to make proper evaluation of the SW perimeter and related development effort.
As part of the Software Solutions and Designs Team she/he is supporting the generation of non-functional Software Requirements and the Software Architecture framework in coordination with System Architecture team in cooperation with the System Architecture Leader (SAL).
Tasks / responsibilities
- To monitor technology trends on SW functionalities also comparing proposals from different vendors (i.e. Tools, Operative Systems, Safety, Security)
- To specify and to select the basic SW technologies needed to achieve the target performances and to ensure the best cost/performance compromise.
- To define and to document the functional repartition between HW and SW in cooperation with System Architect.
- To elaborate non-functional Requirements related in cooperation with the System Requirement Engineer and HW System Architect
- To derive the SW Architecture blocks that will satisfy the System Requirements, also allocating System Requirements to the SW Blocks
- To participate when requested to the meetings with the customer supporting the Program Manager and SW Project Leader on technical discussions
- To provide governance in the SW teams about different implementation proposals
- To support the Functional Safety Management Team in the Technical Safety Concept definition.
- To support the SW development team during review and implementation of critical requirements
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Premium medical subscription to Medicover;
- Foreign language courses can be provided (Italian or German) if needed;
- Relocation package if needed.