Contract Analyst with Italian
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• University degree in law
• Legal background mainly focused on contracting
• Minimum 2-4 years of legal experience within a large company (multinational one preferred)
• Analytical thinking, good communication skills
• Availability to travel - travel as required
• Fluency in English
• Italian, including legal Italian
• Attention to details, organized, flexible
• Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Supporting a project team (Legal Professionals, Contract Management and business teams) and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including but not limited to reviewing of contracts or dealing with different administrative matters;
• Participating in the process to identify and solve commercial and contract risks and issues;
• Performing research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
• Ensuring that where Contracting is deployed, all contract risks and issues are identified, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not aligned with or issues are not resolved they should be promptly raised to their Contracting line manager;
• With/ without supervision, may be working on small, medium, large and multiple engagements or single engagement;
• Assisting with drafting and review of contractual documents (i.e., Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.) and collaborating with other internal organizations, working under the direction of a contract management lead where appropriate.
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom training that help improve your professional skills
• Be part of a team with a strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed atmosphere where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription.