Process Improvement and Transition Manager
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Accountable for process transition and corresponding activities coordination in terms of time, cost and quality;
- Accountable to define, align and document of AGN (Allianz Global Network) processes;
- Plan process transition phases & track progress;
- Ensure process transfer, implementation, testing and documentation creation for successful processing of tasks;
- Define and align KPIs prior to transition;
- Track that knowledge transfer is performed and check if there is any further needs for clarifications;
- Manage Business as usual operational tasks of the projects;
- Ensuring technical feasibility for the process changes;
- Making sure that all the aims of the process transition meet the quality standards;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Proven successful track record in driving process transition and organizational change;
- Successfully manage the relationship inside AZ Technology, provider, client and all stakeholders;
- Responsible for all operational changes and process overview;
- In charge of making sure that the transition of all operational processes to a remote team will be successful;
- Help all members to organize and align whenever there is a process change;
- Contributes to the improvement of the process;
- Set up ad hock meeting to clarify on open topics in regards to the operational process that are to be transferred to the remote team;
- Assign tasks to the team in charge of transitioning processes;
- Implement a feedback loop from design proposal and delivered service;
- Overseeing the achievements of the end to end OE onboarding goals (report over artefacts delivery);
- Monitoring progress for the onboarding packages (request and compile status overview for onboarding packages);
- Track groups of onboarding projects and work packages;
- Single point of contact for the AGN Operational Entities Onboarding process, facilitate OE contact to relevant AGN OE onboarding stakeholders (share contacts, set up alignment meetings);
- Has the ability to independently perform all AGN activities within the service request fulfillment process.
- Proven record of successfully managing process transitions;
- Experience in change management (Kotter Model, etc.);
- SharePoint (including Nintex) experience nice to have;
- ITIL certification;
- OPEX certifications are beneficial;
- Must be fluent in English verbal and in written, other language (German) are beneficial;
- Ability to implement distribution tools and methodologies that provide a market advantage compared to competitors;
- Knowledge in Project Management principles and tools;
- Ability to utilize experience to implement best practices in change management;
- AGILE Project Management practical experience;
- ADONIS is a plus;
- Service Implementation Management knowledge;
- Ability to motivate people;
- Strong social, analytical and communication skills;
- Negotiation and consulting skills;
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving;
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Team Player;
- Creative and open mind for changes;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Customer and service oriented.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth: Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
German Language Courses for any level;
All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
Work from Home Option available;
Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Weekly Fruit Day;
WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.