Actuarial Business Analyst
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents, engineers, lawyers and technology experts. We are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day.
Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Actuarial Business Analyst role, you will be part of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. You will be a key member of the ARGO LH project team and will work in close collaboration with the project team, as part of the Allianz One Finance program. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market: young, motivated and passionate professional that turn the unpredictable into predictable.
The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market and also within CEE, with more than 80 young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable.
The Actuarial Service Center offers international opportunities for talented people and tailored solutions for Allianz, in a digital environment. Main projects cover analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products and providing thorough analyses of complex data.
If you like business analysis and actuarial areas, if you like collaborating with global stakeholders in a dynamic environment, then this is the role for you!
In this position, you will have a significant role in the ARGO Life & Health project, being involved in activities such as:
- Business analysis for actuarial group reporting
- Defining, performing and documenting test cases for the newly implemented functionalities
- Providing the IT project teams with business specifications in order to create and maintain the Oracle database needed for group-wide reporting
- Developing, validating and maintaining group reports for Allianz operating entities, in close collaboration with the relevant business units and other stakeholders, in SQL and in MicroStrategy Business Intelligence tool
- Maintenance and documentation of the group-wide reporting solution
- Successfully collaborating with multiple departments within Allianz operating entities in order to develop the group-wide reporting solution
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Economic, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences
- Previous business or data analysis and/or SQL work experience is not required, although would be an advantage
- Insurance-related or business analyst work experience is not required, although would be an advantage
- Willing to work in an international environment
- Willing to travel abroad if required
- Strong computer skills, particularly advanced Excel, VBA and SQL
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Analytical, ability to pay close attention to details
- Logical thinking
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.