Export Planner with English
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment. If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As Export Planner you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
What will you bring in the team?
- Good level of English;
- Structured and detail oriented;
- Strong logic approach and the ability to deal with fast changes.
Organize the logistic planning & shipment operations in compliance with the customer commitments, finding the optimal balance between service level, costs and stocks.
- Plans and optimizes loads in accordance with delivery dates, filling rates & customer requirements;
- Analyses and treat anomalies.
- Organizes the transportation (chartering & slot booking) according to the needs;
- Ensures the availability & compliance of all transport, billing & Customs documents;
- Validate purchasing invoices and treat discrepancies.
- Monitors the execution of deliveries to ensure compliance with the delivery timescales;
- Proactively alerts the relevant partners in case of any event, delay or failure regarding the service commitment and engages in the search for a solution to the customer;
- Applies corrective actions in the relevant applications;
- Informs and follows up with the relevant partners.
- Applies current methods and work instructions;
- Contributes to continuous improvement to enhance works methods, results and customer satisfaction.
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it.
If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.