Territory Sales Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Achieve the quarterly sales target on your area, develop new applications to existing clients and searches for new clients;
- Conduct product trainings, demonstrations and periodic technical support to final users and distributors;
- Provide current and/or potential customers with technical information in order to understand and compare the offered products in order to take an informed decision
- Monitor market and competition in the allocated area and identifies new business opportunities;
- Ensure sales forecast in order to avoid the lack of products in stock.
- University degree – technical preferred
- Min. 3 years of work experience in Technical Sales B2B
- Excellent English (written, oral)
- Driving license B
- Knowledge about industrial market
- Ability to work on various tasks in parallel
- True team player: team results matter more than an individual agenda
- Willing to travel in Business scope with overnight stays