Invoice to Cash Deductions Associate
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
Our colleagues in the Invoice to Cash team in GBS Bucharest are looking for a new Invoice to Cash Deductions Associate.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- University Degree or equivalent
- Experience in finance or a related field
- Language Skills: English (advanced)
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office (Excel skills)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivables
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Responsible for timely processing of customer non-trade deductions and payments through independent decision-making including research and validation
- Prepare and send ad hoc reports to local markets with the open deductions
- Process Non-Trade Deduction (Delivery Issues, Bonus Quantity Discounts, Disallowed discounts, and Penalties/Customer Charges) analyzed and validated by Local Markets: clear valid deductions (offset/write off), split deductions (partially valid), and mark deductions as invalid
- Code no detail deductions in UK market
- Manage the Overpayment process
- Write-off aged deductions
- Partner with internal and external customers to identify trends, perform root cause analyses, and provide solutions to resolve issues causing deductions
- Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Center ITC team
- Consistently meet compliance measures and fulfill service level agreements
- Ensure consistent application and adherence of all Kellogg OTC policies including adherence to GAAP, SOX and audit requirements
Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working, which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of our organisation.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavour that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.