Junior DevOps Engineer
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
• Fresh graduate - computer Science degree or equivalent
• Minimum 6 Months to 1 years of technical experience is software development
• Minimal experience with DevOps practices and the value of automation
• Basic understanding of continuous integration / continuous delivery tools (Jenkins preferably)
• Deep knowledge of Linux (RedHat/CentOS/Ubuntu preferably)
• Skilled in scripting languages like (one of) Bash, Python, Groovy with preferred dev background (PowerShell will be advantage)
• Mandatory Docker technical usage experience.
• Minimal knowledge on Kubernetes or any other orchestration tool
• Minimal or Basic knowledge on Version control tools (SVN / GIT )
• Strong ability to identify and resolve issues (Infra, OS, network).
• Experience working in distributed teams
• Automation of manual tasks using automation tools – preferably Ansible
• Work with Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)
• Experience with monitoring tools (Zabbix, ELK) will be a plus.
• Having knowledge on multi cloud will be a plus
• Must be able to learn fast, adapt to new technology and keep current with industry certifications.
• Fluent in English language
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Junior DevOps Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following
• Adopting DevOps culture, best practices, and new technologies
• Building internal products, creating packages, and releasing them to customers
Automating builds, application deployments, reducing manual effort through automation
• Developing and managing CI/CD processes for Finastra internal and external products
• Supporting development teams in technical questions about CI/CD
• Supporting development teams with problems with DevOps tools
• Monitoring and managing DevOps infrastructure
• Supporting and managing internal environments