Senior Technical Support Specialist - night shifts (HBT)
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• University degree
• Minimum 1 year experience in a related environment
• Customer oriented and willing to take action
• Strong standout colleague with a positive outlook
• Shown organizational and self-motivation abilities
• English Advanced Language Level
Lead Technical Support Specialist responsibilities:
• Takes customer requests related to heating, ventilation, air conditioning, fire& alarm systems
• Handles internal and external customer related issues and concerns
• Records all customer interactions into a CRM
• Maintains acceptable call evaluation requirement,
• Provides coverage for Technical Support Helpdesk phone & e-mail.
• Ensures technical knowledge and expertise, on the relevant products within a portfolio, including legislative and regulatory approvals, is maintained to a high level.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market specific training and on-going personal development
• Career growth opportunities
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.