Business Analyst with Hebrew | Cluj-Napoca or Remote
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- University graduate and post-graduate with relevant experience
- Advanced level of English and Hebrew at least at medium level
- Problem solving abilities, good analytical skills
- Good communication skills - experience in holding presentations is a plus
- Financial background is an advantage
- Comfortable working with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- As part of a global team you will be supporting top industry players across various sectors, or major professional services companies
- Collect data through secondary research using online resources as well as leading global databases, and targeted primary research with subject matter experts
- Perform basic analysis on collected data for either short term projects or larger assignments
- Handling research in various areas, including competitive intelligence, company and industry analysis, financial indicators, macroeconomic parameters, and other data inputs in sectors like: ITC, automotive, consumer goods, energy, banking, logistics, pharmaceuticals etc.
- Synthetize information and prepare summaries, reports or presentations
- Actively participate in team discussions on project specific areas, close collaboration with more senior team members
- Directly interact with internal and external clients, assist in building strong customer relationships
Our client is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to take better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
We have on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centers in Chile, China, India, Romania, the UAE, and the US, which provide multiple time zone and multilingual services.