Team Manager in Engineering
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Graduate of technical university studies
- Very good English level- spoken and written
- Analytical, logical and systematic approach to solving problems, results orientation, proactive approach to tasks
- Knowledge in technical drawing, 3D modeling and tolerance calculations
- Min. 3-5 years experience in the automotive industry, on a similar position / function
- Technical drawing and 3D modeling knowledge.
- Experience in a similar position, as production support engineer or development engineer is an asset.
- Experience in systematic problem solving tools (8D method, Kepner Tregoe, Ishikawa, etc.)
- Experience in coordination of engineering change requests
- Experience in coordination of change projects for material / design / specifications
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Coordinates the team to reach targets defined within the GPD and following the long term planning.
- Colaborates in defining goals, as well as defines and implements the necessary measures to reach the set goals.
- Is responsible for projects coordinated by the colleagues in his area of responsibility.
- Ensures the information flow and communication between departments.
- Proposes qualification measures depending on the demand.
- Promotes a pleasant work environment and engages the motivation of the employees in his area.
- Improves the weak points by professional organizing and qualification.
- Target and disciplinary responsibility for Engineering Team, in solenoids projects.
- Ensure quality of work packages
- Define and follow up strategy for Engineering Team in area of work.
- Define and follow up competence ramp up in Team in order to fulfill mid/long term strategy.
- Respects the Bosch values