Team Lead Global HR Systems Operations EC & Master Data-TSR
Team Lead Global HR Systems Operations mySuccess EC&Master Data-TSR
Global HR Systems Operations as part of Global People Services (GPS) organization and is central for sustaining and enhancing continuous improvement and operations for our global processes and systems. The role Team Lead Global HR Systems Operations mySuccess EC & Master Data as part of the Management team and involved, responsible to drive and/or support following activities:
* Responsible to lead and develop a team of more than 12 colleagues (incl. capacity planning and tracking, ensuring collaboration across teams, project involvement as well as administrative leadership tasks);
* Plan, align and support project and system enhancement activities;
* Ensure Global framework for operations and continuous enhancement of Global HR systems (mySuccess EC, Global Master Data, C4C);
* Design, continuously improve and ensure global framework (incl. supporting tools) and standard processes (incl. Roles and Responsibilities) for operations and continuous enhancement across all Global HR systems in collaboration with the #HRSysOps management team (e.g. Incident Management, Demand & Change Management, Standard Service Requests, Knowledge & Community Management, User Authorization processes, Release Management);
* Implement, ensure and monitor system operations and project activities within standard process framework for mySuccess EC, GHR and C4C (e.g. Incident Management, Service Requests [e.g. user rights administration, standard changes, System Reporting], Standardized further system rollouts, Perform user authorization and code of conduct audits, User Training concept & delivery, Global key user community management, Demand Management);
* System operations consultancy of Product Owner, projects and stakeholders to ensure global scalability and operation concepts for processes supported by global HR systems operations;
* Responsible for creation, implementation and tracking of Master Service and Service Level Agreements for the systems in your area of responsibility and within a given framework that is valid across all systems;
* Responsible to setup and enhance standard reports to monitor, track and continuously improve performance of Global HR Systems operations.
* University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
* High interest in working with HR Information Systems & high process and operations affinity;
* Relevant professional experience (e.g. Experience in an HR/Operations/Technology environment);
* Practical experience in international environment beneficial;
* Ability to handle various stakeholders (cooperate with project managers, business representatives or HR IT);
* Ability to manage tasks & processes within a complex organization;
* Good user knowledge of SAP, cloud systems (e.g. SuccessFactors Employee Central) or equal HR applications desirable and experience in the area of Human Resources and related processes;
* Knowledge and/ or experience in handling of Ticket systems is a plus;
* Mandatory advanced English language skills;
* Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile environment;
* Ability to work in a virtual team environment;
* Availability for business trips;
* Cross cultural communication as well as interpersonal and organizational skills;
* Proactive communication in order to develop and understand the targeted audience/business needs and create connections between.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.