Test Sequence Developer for I ID - VNI HMI - TSR
For our Engineering Location Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Interior Instrumentation and Driver HMI (I ID) department. The specialists in our Interior Division work passionately to keep drivers and passengers informed of their vehicles' status - and in touch with the world outside - at all times. They develop and produce a wide range of intelligent, user-friendly products for private and commercial vehicles (factory and after sales markets), including instruments and displays, cockpit modules, audio and navigation devices, multimedia and telematics solutions, and control, steering and access protection systems. Before the instrument panel cluster goes into mass production, it must be tested and validated to ensure the functionality requested by the client and by internal standards. The tasks of an experienced Test Sequence Developer are:
* Define strategies and plans in order to test the final product;
* Develop and maintain the test system;
* Create test specifications and to develop automated tests;
* Support the test team with own technical expertise;
* Ensure the required quality level over the test process;
* Be the communication channel with the German; counterpart and with the client for technical topics;
* Keep contact with other test teams for knowledge sharing. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Informatics, etc.);
* Good know-how in programming;
* Good knowledge in the uC and electronic circuit field;
* Good English knowledge;
* Analitical capabilities and good communication skills;
* Good to have:
* Experience in automotive industry;
* Experience in software development process;
* SW Tools: CANoe, NI LabView/TestStand;
* Knowledge in using Windows Office (MS Word, MS Excel and VBA);
* German knowledge;
* Experience in handling equipments like Oscilloscope, Frequency Generator, programmable Power supply.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.