System Test Engineer - Airbag Control Units - PSS - TSR
The Continental AG is a leading international partner to the automotive industry. With currently about 150,000 employees worldwide, a turnover of 25 billion euro in 2006 and our unrivalled expertise in the fields of tire and brake technology, chassis components and vehicle electronics, we are committed to becoming the world's leading provider of safety and comfort for individual mobility. For you, that means ample scope to get your career up to speed - in an atmosphere defined by openness, flat hierarchies, international mobility and self-motivation. As System Test Engineer you'll be involved in:
* developing, reviewing and maintaining test specifications for functionalities of low / medium complexity according to project requirements;
* performing tests and ensuring traceability according to given requirements and specifications;
* verifying test results and creating test reports;
* development of automated test systems according to the specifications;
* implementing new test technologies, contributes in test concepts;
* integrating all test environment components (HW, SW & Mechanic) in conformity with project needs;
* set up and perform Vehicle Tests on motorcycles & cars.
* University degree within area specific technical background (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, ...);
* Basic programming and electronic knowledge;
* Testing experience (knowledge) is a plus;
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Strong analysis skills, good attention to detail;
* Problem solving skills;
* Passionate and very good technical understanding;
* Good abilities to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to fulfill internal and customer requirements.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.