PMO Infrastructure@HN Services Romania (IB)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Bachelor degree or master degree. In IT is a bonus.
• Proven experience in program management
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Good verbal, written and presentation skills
• Knowledge of banking domain/ privacy/payments regulations (e.g. PSD2, GDPR, PCI DSS)
• MD effort Monitoring and reporting consumption, consolidating MDs in Jira from departments that do not use Jira
• Reporting slideware status projects ref to format, accuracy reporting for initial effort / budget vs spent vs remaining)
• Consolidation of project alerts and weekly reporting
• Permanent follow-up with PMs for MD consumption, budget consumption, reporting status, alert reporting
• support in case of project audit ( for projects documentations)
• Consolidation and transmission of closing notes for projects and other materials for PRC (project review committee)
• Connection with BSC.PMT (PMO - app business)