iOS Developer @HN Services Romania (IB)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• You should be familiar with Swift, Objective C, Cocoa and Core Data, where you command excellent specialist know-how.
• You should have experience in Unit- and UI Testing, Continuous Integration as well as interaction with source code management tools such as Git.
• You should be experienced with Client-/Server technologies such as REST, HTTP and JSON.
• You should be an independent, strong communicator and enjoy agile working approaches in teams.
• You will write structured and testable code in Swift and be able to maintain existing Objective-C code while following agile practices.
• You will create new Unit and UI Tests and improve the existing ones.
• You must deliver high quality code and contribute your know-how by the way of code reviews, technical discussions and Proof Of Concept projects as well as coach and onboard new colleagues.
• You will enrich our products with your own ideas and give technically sound feedback to product owners and UI/UX with regard to new features.
• You can take advantage of regular slack days to work on personally desired product features, learn more about exciting new technologies and other similar topics.