Senior .NET @HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Great OOP skills
• Practical knowledge of:
• NET Framework 4.x
•Web Services using WCF (SOAP)
•Web applications: ASP.NET MVC
• Build Tools: Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus,
• Other Skills: SQL, UML, XML/XSLT/XSD
• This job involves implementing requirements using the best technical solutions available. In order to implement the best solutions you will need to be well informed of the latest technologies and trends in software development.
• You will solve complex technical problems that other team members may encounter, be an integral part of a development team.
• You will be exposed to a variety of challenges, from technical solutions and design to improving service delivery from an end-to-end perspective.
• Plan, develop and implement projects or parts of large-scale projects within one of our development teams
• Understand and evaluate complex data models
• Execute system development activities
• Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems
• Coach junior members of the team
• Implement the company development guidelines and processes and come with improvement suggestions