Senior Java Developer @HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• You have excellent understanding of Java8, Spring boot and multithreading;
• Good knowledge of distributed architecture and caching mechanisms;
• Good knowledge of middleware principles (RabbitMQ; TibcoRV nice to have) and asynchronous communication
• Knowledge of relational database (Sybase) and NoSQL database principles (e.g. Cassandra, Elastic search) would be appreciated;
• Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company (Kibana, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Sonar) and Unix shell would be appreciated;
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken. French would be a good plus.
• Assist the BA with the translation of business requirements into technical ones;
• Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks;
• Follow up functional testing with end users;
• Liaises with Infrastructure/middleware teams to ensure proper application configurations and hardware performance efficiencies;
• Employs industry standard best practices;
• Provides level three support during local business hours;
• Involved with the review and submission of solutions designs globally.