.NET Development Lead @HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Strong C# skills with experience on .NET framework
• Proficient at implementing web applications using REST
• Solid understanding of Data Storage stacks including SQL DB
• Solid knowledge on Design Patterns and their implementation
• Experience working with source code repositories Git
• Availability to work with globally distributed teams
• Experience in an Agile environment
• Lead projects, mentor engineers and perform POCs
• Regular reviews on codes done by less experienced developers
• Great communication and leadership skills
• Business sense and good analytic skills
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related IT field
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Experience: 6+ years
• Assist the Product Owner with planning by providing technical insight
• Provides guidelines and expertise on technology implementation design
• Leads the diagnostic and the resolution of complex issue
• Helps the team to master and grow technical skills
• Ensures technical best practices alignment between teams and promotes new ones
• Design, code, test, debug and document .NET applications
• Good communication skills involving meetings with business partners and interest in a pair-programming environment
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and globally distributed teams