Senior Fullstack C# Developer @HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Good knowledge in C# and development tools/ framework (GIT, software factory);
• Knowledge of Web technologies REST, JSON;
• Experience in working with relational databases (SQL Server);
• Skills in performance improvement;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate only in meetings; French knowledge is an advantage.
• Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/ Scrum team;
• Ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
• Assure the corrective maintenance;
• Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
• Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
• Maintain a close relationship with Trading & Middle office teams and ensure that the final result responds to business needs.