Java Developer @HN Services Romania (DOs)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Proficient web development using any JVM language – Kotlin, Java, Scala
• Good knowledge of Spring
• Decent enterprise software development understanding (processes, complex infrastructure)
• NoSQL/SQL databases
• Familiarity with continuous delivery, continuous integration, code quality (Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory, TFS, Checkmarx).
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code in a Java environment (We use the latest tech stack on the market, including Java 11, Kotlin, Automated CI/CD Pipelines, Cassandra, Kafka and many others)
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (We are proud to boast with a Engineering Mentality, not just coding. You will have the opportunity to implement your ideas in each stage of SDLC, until Production)
• Advice, appraisal and code review with the team
• Working in an Agile environment, with a DevOps approach to coding and constant deployments in the Production Environment