Senior .Net Developer @HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• At least 4 years of experience with C# .Net, SQL Server
• Demonstrated expertise in the web technologies with proficiency in C#, .Net, SQL Server, Entity Framework & Model View Controller (MVC)
• Familiarity with Web-Services, Enterprise Service Bus, Kendo UI, GIT, Jenkins
• Programming fundamentals - knowledge of basic principles and concepts of programming languages, as well as conventional development methodologies, frameworks and databases
• Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred (or college degree in progress)
• Proficiency in English
• As a Software Developer, you’ll be part of a six- to nine-person, cross-functional, international project team, working together to build web applications used by pharmaceutical and biotech clients during the clinical trial process.
• Developing software systems that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient, with emphasis on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data
• Participating in the review of the user requirements specifications, verifying that all requirements can be implemented in the required timeframe
• Managing the deployment of IRT systems into all environments and completing all required documentation
• Creating technical design documentation
• Assisting the support team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported on production systems
• Providing the engineering team (core development team) with new solutions and ideas based on project (day-to-day) experience
• Generating ideas for innovative technological solutions to increase the quality of systems