Fullstack Java Developer with React @HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) is a plus
• Good understanding of Java 8, Spring Core and/or CDI;
• You know : Webservices REST and SOAP;
• Source code management : GIT, GIT Extension;
• Agile Project Management: JIRA, IDE : IntelliJ or Eclipse;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Understanding of detailed functional specifications;
• Participate in the translation into technical specifications;
• Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
• Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
• Code/set-up and document what is produced;
• Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation);
• Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
• Conduct performance tests: Test Driven Development, BDDs & DDD;
• Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.