Python Developer @HN Services Romania (DO)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HN SERVICES active.
Vezi toate job-urile Python Developer @HN Services Romania (DO) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Proven work experience as a Python Back-End developer (3+ years)
• Strong Python language knowledge
• Experience with Python frameworks (Django, Flask) and libraries (NumPy, TensorFlow, PyTorch) are a big advantage
• Good coding skills (data structures, algorithms, errors handling, design patterns, etc.)
• Good SQL knowledge
• Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
• Good knowledge of Java core and frameworks (Spring Boot, Hibernate)
• Some exposure to Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud
• Good problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Generally, you’ll work closely with the design team, product management, and development teams to create new modules and maintain the existing Python codebase in order to cover all the business requirements.
• Development of first functioning prototypes
• Prototype testing
• Take part in discussions on technical solutions
• Pair programming and code review
• Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio
• Develop and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members
• Create unit/integration tests in a continuous integration environment
• Develop the product in accordance with architectural & technology guidelines
• Is responsible for the quality of the product
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle