Business Management Analyst EMEA
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
• Financial and accounting background to drive cost evaluations and collaborate with global and local peers on Financial, Business, and IT level
• Strong analytical skills to investigate financial deviations, evaluate underlying drivers and subsequently manage financial forecasting accordingly
• Very good communication skills to clearly and efficiently discuss with IT Country Heads, Financial team members and business counterparts as well as Senior Management across all lines
• Capability to interact successfully in a virtual, multi-vendor and multi-cultural environment
• Ability to self-manage a book of work and ensure clear transparency on progress with clear, timely, communication of issues.
• Manage the CTM EMEA-wide financials, including budget preparation, tracking of actuals, and forecasting. This is being done for our operational budget (RTB) as well as project-driven initiatives (CTB)
• Translate the outcome of IT and business-driven initiatives into financial impact, both as part of Business Case development as well as P&L impact for the respective country and/or legal entity.
• Support budget transfers between different bank-internal units
• Drive financial investigations with subject matter expert teams and Finance teams in the respective countries
• Management and sign-off of savings submitted by our functional teams across the 50+ countries
Contract for a determined period with the possibility of extension;
Competitive salary and non-contributory pension;
30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days;
Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family;
A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme, and Gym benefits.