WISE Developer/Analyst - IT TSR
- The WISE Developer/Analyst will be responsible for the maintenance and development of new functions for a software solution based on the PLM system Windchill. The PLM system Windchill is used for the data management of the engineering data at Continental Automotive.
The tasks will include:
- Analyze the requirements for changes and enhancements of the existing platform;
- Discuss the required changes with the business users;
- Define the technical architecture and develop the software changes;
- Maintain the existing solution and provide a 3rd level support, covering a range of complex technical activities;
- Analyze customer requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Bachelor in computer sciences or similar qualification;
- Programming experience 3-5 years;
- Experience working with PLM systems;
- Experience with Java programming;
- Experience with web technologies, e.g. XML, REST, Java Script;
- Experience working with agile methods, e.g. SCRUM;
- Experience in developing client/server applications;
- Experience with complex projects;
- Demonstrated ability to understand and implement customer requirements;
- Excellent problem solving, design and troubleshooting skills required.
- English (fluently), German is a plus;
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills required;
- Must be highly motivated, analytical, organized and efficient.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.