HR Training Internship - Manufacturing TSR
For our awesome HR Team we are searching for a passionate student who dreams to become an outstanding HR professional!
His/her responsibilities will be:
* Introducing feedbacks, presence list, test results for training center, reports;
* Effectiveness trainings check;
* Conference room booking, training registration;
* Training database administration, gap analysis update.
A mentor will support you to step-wise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Student at Psychology/Sociology University
* Organized person, responsible, flexible and proactive;
* Good communication skills;
* English knowledge;
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment.