IT Site Services Manager
The Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) Inc. is a Fortune 500, multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, headquartered in New York City. As the global leader in prestige beauty, we touch over half a billion consumers a year. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through both digital commerce and retail channels. The GTH Site IT Manager is accountable for the IT services provided at our Bucharest site, being a single point of contact for local issues, requests and communications and supporting IT services and equipment utilizing internal and external suppliers and technologies relevant to the site.
- The Site IT Manager will provide second line hands on site engineering support for personal computing (Windows and Mac), printing, networking, collaboration tools (O365, Skype, audio visual) and computer room maintenance.
- The IT Site Manager will be responsible for ordering, building and delivering all onsite personal computer equipment to meet the needs of local users as and when required. They will maintain stock inventory and spares ensuring responsive and comprehensive support. Review and approve EOL equipment replacement & provide New Hire / Break Fix forecasts for equipment to be provisioned. teams
- The IT Site Manager will oversee the day to day activity of Field Service Engineers deployed by our managed service partners.
- The Site IT Manager will liaise with other IT Teams including Service Desk, Data Centre Operations and Employee Experience to provide local hands and eyes support and escalation of service interruptions.
- Using good over-sight, governance and supplier management best practices the Site IT Manager ensures all IT systems and services remain optimized and available, enabling ELC employees to be productive at all times.
- The IT Site Manager ensures local IT needs are accounted for in service and project plans balancing global standards with this need and communicates to site employees on behalf of global and regional IT teams, ensuring project and initiative alignment with local needs.
- Delivery requires ongoing, proactive interaction with all GTH Teams while providing consistent communication with various other IT functions. The role will ensure effective local service management and adherence to service level agreements providing coordination, escalation and support to Regional and Global IT Function leads in order to plan, implement and deliver high touch IT services and project deliveries.
- The IT Site Manager will assist with site readiness and communication prior to implementing any global / regional projects.
- The IT Site Manager provides guidance to the user community on best practices, users' roles & responsibilities, how to's & best methodology to leverage IT services, support model, corporate IT policies, standards & procedures by way of advice, documentation or initiation and support of workshops.
- The IT Site Manager will work with the technical teams to understand the impact of planned outages on the end-user community, coordinate and communicate outage windows and facilitate end user testing after changes are made to ensure there is no degradation in services.
- The IT Site Manager will provide oversight on office moves and buildouts ensuring successful delivery and ongoing support
- The IT Site Manager is accountable for successful resolution and escalation of site major incidents and provides local feedback via Daily Production Call. Also acts as the focal and first escalation point for global/regional IT & support ecosystems.
- The IT Site Manager will organize procurement activities for all personal computing peripherals and software requirements (eg headsets, mobile phones, etc)
- The Site IT Manager ensures IT technical, risk and compliance standards within the location, owns the locations disaster recovery plan and ensures compliance with regulatory operations such as Change controls, quarterly SOX/PCI sign-offs, RCTS, Privacy activities as agreed with IT and business.
- The Site IT Manager will be required to provide AV Concierge service coordination for town hall and location meetings, working with Global AV teams to also support senior leader meetings.
- There is no Financial Management involved other than accounting for equipment ordered and used and maintaining the CMDB accuracy.
- Five plus years in a local IT support role with related supervisory and management experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast moving, rapidly growing area.
- Superior interpersonal skills & ability to communicate comfortably with all levels of site management.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure. Ability to work independently and with limited direction.
- A high level of hands on capability building, delivering and supporting personal computing solutions (Windows and Mac) and other peripherals (printers, telecoms equipment, av)
- Good working knowledge of IT concepts and services (networks, storage and compute, desk top support, unified messaging, office automation and email)
- General working knowledge of physical and logical Cybersecurity and relevant compliance regulations
- Expertise in concepts and operation of enterprise level service delivery (minimum ITIL Foundation)
- Good supplier relationship and technical (service) leadership skills