Techical Business Analyst (DWH) @HN Services (GP)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HN SERVICES active
View all jobs Techical Business Analyst (DWH) @HN Services (GP) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
Job requirements and qualifications:
• Middle/ Senior experience: over 3/5 years experience in a similar position;
• Advanced level of English, French is a plus;
• Functional and business knowledge related to accounting/banking and regulatory reporting (ANACREDIT, FINREP, COREP, LIQ, SURFI, PROTIDE, );
• Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools (Excel, SQL, XML);
• Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools, affinity to IT:
• Very good skills on Excel;
• SQL knowledge (medium level);
• Knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses;
• Knowledge of technologies such as XML or e.g. XBRL;
• Ability to understand a logical algorithm
Your day to day responsibilities:
• Design the functional content of the IT solution on behalf of the business;
• Provide user assistance, production monitoring and support of regulatory reporting process;
• Identify, analyze, challenge and translate user needs for changes and new regulatory requirements of the international and national banks and other authorities together with the Project Manager. Contribute on the different project phases (opportunity study, framing, analysis and design, functional validation, change management);
• Elaborate functional and partial technical specifications including SQL and parameterization formulas for regulatory reporting tool;
• Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing;
• Anticipate and follow-up changes.