Datawarehouse Developer with ODI @HN Services Romania (GP)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HN SERVICES active
View all jobs Datawarehouse Developer with ODI @HN Services Romania (GP) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
Job requirements and qualifications:
• Experience developing and maintaining in ODI
• 2+ years of ETL and database design, monitoring and tuning, profiling and performance optimization. Including aggregate and index design, usage and options to improve load and extract performance in Data Warehousing and BI environments.
• Comprehensive knowledge of underlying architecture of Oracle Database and ODI.
• Ability to debug and solve complex problems.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, follow a project plan and meet project deliverables, working with and within cross functional Development, QA, Test and Production Teams.
• 2+ years of experience in banking, understanding and knowledge of business areas.
• Solid understanding and proven experience in ETL methodologies, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing principles, approaches, technologies, and architectures including the concepts, designs and usage of data warehouses, data marts, and operational data stores.
• Expert skills designing, developing, tuning, debugging and deploying Oracle stored procedure / packages
• Experience with ETL processes and practices in data warehousing and data mart environments.
• Experience with: ODI, PL/SQL, ORACLE Databases (required),
• APEX, DQC ATACCAMA, POWER DESIGNER (it’s a plus)
Your day to day responsibilities:
• Works closely with the business and IT application owners to understand, document and design ETL processes and needs.
• Participates in the defining, development and implementation of data warehouse and data mart databases and their content.
• Develops and maintains mapping logic to move data content from varied sources systems to the data warehouse / data marts.
• ETL and data conversion design / implementation for other data integration scenarios.
• Design, Develop, Test, Optimize and Deploy ODI packages and Oracle stored procedures / packages to perform all ETL related functions.
• Plan and coordinate ETL and database roll-outs with project team members, development and database engineers.
• Provide support, maintenance and issue investigation and resolution for ETL processes.
• Design and implement BI technical and operational architecture / frameworks.
• End-user report development, from requirement gathering to design, build, test, deploy