Junior Cobol Developer @HN Services Romania
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
HN Services Romania expands its team of COBOL programmers and will start a new training session starting with June.
Are you ready to take the first steps in your career as a programmer? Did you know that the COBOL language is behind the millions of transactions that take place every day? That although it is a language considered by many to be obsolete, COBOL remains the most widely used programming language in banking institutions.
You come with the desire to learn, and we provide you with 3 months of paid training to become a COBOL programmer. At the end of the training you will start a mission directly to one of our partners in the banking field.
What do we want from you?
- To have graduated higher education in the technical, scientific or economic field
- Have a critical mind and like logic problems. We like curious people, and future colleagues are more than happy to share with you everything they know.
- We would get along very well with a colleague who thinks positively and constructively and is results-oriented, because we are the same.
- We would like you to be open, to have a team spirit and to talk freely with us.
- If you know French at a beginner's level, it might be helpful, but it's not a must have.
What do we offer you?
- Attractive salary package with a two-year gradual growth plan
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Settled transport for Metrorex and STB subscriptions
- Good colleagues
- Bookster season ticket
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding.